Pupil Premium Grant (PPG)
Funding Per Academic Year
- 2013/2014 £ 65,518
- 2014/2015 £ 83,366
- 2015/2016 £104,550
- 2016/2017 £122,460
- 2017/2018 £120,083
If you are in receipt of the benefits below, you can register your eligibility with the council so that the school can benefit from additional funding, called Pupil Premium.
The pupil premium gives schools extra funding to raise the achievement of some pupils and provide pupils with enrichment activities and additional support. This is measured by the number of children eligible for free school meals based on the above qualifying benefits. It is worth over £1000 per pupil.
You can get Pupil Premium if you receive one of the benefits below:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR)
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance (IB-JSA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit or Universal Credit
- Child Tax Credit and are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on'- the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How to claim
Complete the application form on the below website
or simply ring your local Area Education Office with details of your name, date of birth and National Insurance number and an immediate on-line decision can be given (see contact details below for phone numbers).
If you would like any additional support please contact Miss Blackburn in school.